Our Company History
Over the past 49-years there have been over 1 million Heidelberg pH Diagnostic Tests done by Private Clinics, Medical Universities, Hospitals, Researchers and Pharmaceutical Companies. The technology for the Heidelberg pH Capsule originated in Germany at the Heidelberg University, under the supervision of Professor H.G. Noller. Dr. Noller was credited with one of the first clinical studies that involved 10,000 adult patients, over a three year interval. His subsequent studies, on thousands of patients, proved that many disorders originated from the unbalanced pH in the digestive tract. Since that time, many distinguished Clinicians in Medical Teaching Colleges and research facilities, throughout the world have performed with over 150 published clinical studies. Many of these studies relate to disorders that can be directly traced to the unbalanced condition in the human digestive process. The following is a list of a few of the many distinguished Medical Teaching Colleges, Hospitals, Researchers and Clinics that have studies credited to them.
In the late 1960’s the Heidelberg pH Diagnostic System was introduced to doctors, hospitals, researchers and pharmaceutical companies throughout the United States. Many of the doctors specialized in Preventive Medicine, Nutrition, Gastroenterology and Pharmacology. Today Heidelberg pH Diagnostic Systems are used by GI doctors, N.D.s D.O.s, M.D.s, D.Cs., Pharm. Ds. in many private clinics, hospitals, research facilities and Pharmaceutical companies throughout the world.
In an effort to ‘keep pace’ with new and emerging technology, in the Medical Industry, and meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, the Heidelberg R & D Labs are continuing to develop new and innovative products. One of our most recent developments is the “Handheld pH Capsule Locator”, designed to pinpoint the location of an activated pH Capsule anywhere in the body.
A Heidelberg pH Diagnostic System is one of the most desirable tools a clinic can have for diagnosing digestive disorders. Before prescribing a medication to a patient, for a digestive disorder, do a Heidelberg pH Diagnostic Test, to determine the condition of your patient’s digestive process.
UNIVERSITIES and COLLEGES:
- University of California School of Pharmacy
- The University of New York, at Buffalo, Pharma Research Corporation, Morrisville, NC.
- Thomas Jefferson University at Philadelphia, PA. Department of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, TX
- University of Michigan, Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- Veterans Administration Medical Center, NC.
- Rutgers the State University, NJ
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- Stamford University School of Medicine, Stamford CA
- Life Science Institute. Tokyo, Japan
- Bastyr University, Seattle WA
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Department of Surgery, NJ
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Brunswick, NJ
- Boegringer Ingelheim, CT
- Glaxo SmithKline, N.C
- Merck, PA
- Pharmacia, MI
- Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Bayer, CT.
- Novo Nordisk, Denmark.
- UpJohn Pharmacia