- What does pH mean?
- The abbreviation pH means the potential of hydrogen ions. This indicates the strength of the hydrochloric acid.
- Where Can I find a Physician that Performs Heidelberg pH Testing?
- Check out Our Interactive Map
- Can I just order a Capsule?
- Would my Physician be able to get a Heidelberg System?
- All State Licensed Physicians are invited to purchase our pH Diagnostic System. Have them give us a Call 800-241-7517
- What can I expect from having this test?
- Knowledge is Power, as the Saying Goes… Check out our Test Information Page
- What does the Capsule Look like?
- It’s about the same size as a Standard Vitamin capsule. For more Information on the Capsule
- Will a Heidelberg Diagnostic Test help the condition of My Health?
Got a another question for the FAQs?
Send us an Email